Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blowing Bubbles

Well, I got my first results on trying to create bubbles using baking soda. I got bubbles! Unfortunately, I used too much baking soda and one of the pieces imploded. I didn't mind the result. The second test, on which I used a smaller amount of baking soda, the largest bubble was sunken, but hadn't imploded. They are kind of fun. I'm testing today with brushed on small amount of baking soda and baking soda diluted with water. We'll see what we get...

I also tested using other metals sandwiched between glass. Stainless steel, brass and steel wool. Interesting, but nothing that really caught my attention. Here's to tomorrow's results. 

Here's to cutting my fingers.  If I bleed, I know I'm still alive.  That's always a good thing.

No comments: