Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Procrastination


I have to be the Queen of procrastination. Any excuse will do. The funny thing is that when I get busy writing these blogs, I really enjoy doing them. The problem is making the time to do them. And the excuses! These days it has been that I have so much to catch up on. Well, rather than procrastinate any longer worrying about what I've missed writing about, I thought that I would just jump in on today.

So, what is new and exciting? I just put in my order for some more Bullseye Glass. So many choices, so little $. I can't remember if I wrote about the shock of my first order. I'm used to dealing with clay which is relatively inexpensive. Glass! Oh my God! I ordered 3 sheets of Cathedral glass, 4 bottles of frit and a cutter and it was $200 (and I got a very good price. It should have been twice that much). Lee told me not to think about it as I would drive myself crazy. So I approached the second round with a stouter heart and a limited budget. It does, however, make you think about what you truly want. But the colours! I want them all!

I am thankful for choices and a myriad of colour to choose from.

No comments: