Friday, September 25, 2009

On Being Grateful.


I'm on a personal growth/development jag right now. Actually, I am almost always on one. The topics just vary according to the latest thing that captures my interest.

When I was last at the public library I perused the CD section looking for something interesting to listen to in the studio. I had got completely jaded by the garbage that is on the radio. I stumbled across a CD by Robin Sharma, a leadership and personal development guru and thought, why not?

Yes, I did listen to all
4 discs. And yes, I did get something out of it. A few salient ideas. One was on being grateful. We often ignore all the good things we have in our lives and just focus on what we don't have. How very sad. So I've decided to add to the bottom of each post, what I am grateful for on that particular day.

I am grateful for my aches and pains. It is the body's way of reminding me I'm still alive to face the world for another day.

No comments: